School Holidays!! I'm Coming
HeyHoyHuy. Miss me? Yaa, i'm here to update my awesome blog *awesome lahh sgt* Okay now, my school holidays for this year was not sooooooo amazing because i have to study. Hummm i wanna scream loudly. I want rest. Rest Rest Rest!!!! But, how could i do? Next Year YESSSSPPPMM (SPM) Omg *faint* I don't know how i can express my feeling now. Jyeahh, however it is, i have to study hard to achieve my SUPERBIG DREAMS. See? Dreamss. Have "s". It's mean i have a lot of dreams to achieve and make the dreams come true :D Humm i have to go tuition to my friend house. I have to study with him and his sister. Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya. I have no idea what i have to type :3 Labels: Tajuk post ngan entry tidak ade kene mengena. Saje jeh buat kerja *Stupid*
Older Post | Newer Post